Terms and Conditions
- Event Duration and EnrolmentFrom 2018/8/1-2018/8/15, or while supplies last, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Full Steam Ahead” promotion (“Event”). To become eligible, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners in the eligible region. Register your eligible product by logging into Your MSI Member Center account. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered. You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more Steam wallet codes while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register Your eligible MSI product by selecting the product line. Select the “Full Steam Ahead” promotion. Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name, invoice date*, and shop/vendor name. * Invoice date must be between July 5th – August 31st. Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions Complete product registration and await MSI review of Your submission. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the codes will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. You must redeem the Steam wallet code through Steam’s platform located at https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode.
- Eligible MSI products and Corresponding Steam wallet code:
MSI Product Steam Wallet Code (USD)** Aegis TI3, Aegis TI3 8th, Infinite X 60 Aegis 3, Infinite A, Trident 3, Trident Arctic, Aegis 3 8th, Infinite A8th, Trident 3 8th, Trident Arctic 8th 40 Nightblade Series, Infinite, Infinite 8th, Codex Series 20
- Eligible regions: TW
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.