The Shout Out ("Campaign" or “Event”) is hosted by Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. (“MSI” or “We”) on
https://www.msi.com/Landing/join-shout-out-for-msi and includes many different programs to join. Each program will run for the specified period. By participating in the Campaign, each entrant (“Participant” or “You”) unconditionally accept(s) and agree(s) to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of MSI, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. Eligibility: Open to Participants who must be at least 18 year old or of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Valid entries are counted using the review date submitted on MSI’s specified website(s) (“Designated Websites”). Only reviews of eligible MSI Products specified by each applicable program (“Eligible MSI Product”) are accepted (See below "How to Enter"). MSI reserves the right to deny entry if any eligibility conditions are not met.
(2) Register an Eligible MSI Product in your MSI profile.
(3) Publish a product review for one of your registered Eligible MSI Product on one of the Designated Websites.
(4) Submit your review in your MSI profile by copying and pasting the link of your review on the Designated Website.
3.Basic Prize Reward: Participant will get a Basic Prize listed under each program for submitting an authentic and informative review. MSI will verify the review and have right to approve or deny the submission in its sole discretion. Each submitted review can only claim one item of the listed Basic Prize randomly distributed by MSI. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail. From time to time, reviews of certain product lines may be eligible to receive additional special gifts – program conditions apply.
4. Jurisdiction: MSI hosts the Campaign in multiple jurisdictions and territories. In each Campaign territory the offered Basic Prize pool may vary. For the avoidance of doubt, Campaign Participants shall not submit one review to multiple Shout Out Campaigns or request for the prize offered in other jurisdictions. The prizes listed on each particular Campaign program page are only available to the Campaign Participants who meet all Terms and Conditions for the specified program and jurisdiction/territory.
5. Special Terms for US : NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A person may also enter for the chance to win Basic Prize by writing a request to MSI and mailing to MSI Computer Corp. (USA), located at 901 Canada Court, City of Industry, CA 91748, USA. Your written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include your full name and a valid mailing address within the US Region (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow MSI to verify the entrant. Only one Entry will be permitted per entrant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the Entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
7. eDM Subscription. You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
9.Participant Representation and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that:
i) The information You have provided is accurate and true;
ii) You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
iii) You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
iv) You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
10.Participant Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
11. Participant Acknowledgement and Consent. You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
i) MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
a) to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event; b) to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice; c) to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
ii) MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
iii) MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
12.MSI Warranties Exclusion. MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
13.Limitation of Liability. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
14.Miscellaneous. This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.